You have no items in your shopping cart.
New design! Extra high ankle with elastic strap to keep water out. Nylon inner and outer 5mm neoprene booties with no sole to fit better in your fins. Double blindstitched for minimum water penetration for cold to frigid water temps. See wetsuit guide for more info.
Sizes:• XS - fits shoe size 4-5, • Small - fits shoe size 6-7, • Medium - fits shoe size 8-9, • Large - fits shoe size 10-11, • XL - fits shoe size 12-13 • XXL - fits shoe 13+
- Good Fin Sock Review by DR
- Great warmth (Have used them in >50 degree water). Don't use the attached fin tethers, busted off trying to get under a clean up set, leaving a hole and cold foot. Also, pavement eats up the bottom of the foot, wearing them out quickly. (Posted on 10/24/2014)
- 50/50 chances Review by Jay
- warmth! Review by soulboarder
- I use the thin H2Odyssey booties most of the year, but when the water gets under 65 I break out these thick ones. They keep my feet dry and warm! <br>The downside is that they require a new pair of fins, one size larger! (Posted on 10/24/2014)