You may also be interested in this product(s)
Manufactured from a revolutionary new material called T-Form, a super soft silicon based material providing unsurpassed comfort. In addition to this, Hydro has custom designed the T2 for both feet, adding to the extreme comfort.
Hydro has also increased the power to kick ratio generated by the fin with the inclusion of the "POWERTUBE". The tube incorporates a funnel on the bottom of the blade to release water and sand trapped in the foot pocket. Incorporating HYDRO'S patented V-rail TECH 2 now offers unsurpassed Kick to thrust ratio. The rounded edges of the foot pocket ensure abrasion free tube-time, which tops off yet another impressive surf tool from the Hydro design team.
The T2 fins are designed not only to flex laterally but also to TWIST during both Up and DOWN kick - emulating several sea animals' evolutionary aquatic propulsion methods.
Those who know how to kick will benefit greatly from T2 and keeping their feet submerged will generate enough power for Bodyboarding and Bodysurfing in any surf conditions.
XS (Mens shoe size 4-5)
S (Mens shoe size 6-7)
M (Mens shoe size 8-9)
ML (Mens shoe size 9-10)
L (Mens shoe size 10-11)
XL (Mens shoe size 12-13)
Note: These fins are below neutral buoyancy so we recommend purchasing a pair of fin savers.
Swimfin Weight: 3.2 lb per pair Note: These run small, so if you are a 8.5-9, maybe consider getting the ML ones.
|Swimfins Size Chart Enable||Yes|
- Good - roomy good kick
- I used these in Gulf Shores, ALon small surf - 4 - 5's and they work great. you can walk in these and they provide good kick and the bottom hole channels sand out! I am a size 10 foot and used the "10-11" size. They are better than Da Fins that are more narrow and kill my feet. Review by Paul
- I love these fins! Thrust is great and comfort is good. I like a shorter wider blade and these work and look great. Review by Vicki
- Great Summer fins, Lack of floatability a bummer, but very comfortable for wide footed people.<br>I'll keep buying these as long as they make them Review by Will H.
- only thing good about them is there comfy but my churchills r way better Review by rf
- dah 2nd best
- i reccomend these fins to every bodyboarder/bodysurfer! extremly comfortable, has a central channel. short enough for DK riding. i used these fins many times and havent let me down. yet THE AINT FLOATABLE! you need fin tethers. xP but vipers mike stewarts are always Review by SPIDERMAN
- Works for me
- Really comfortable, no pinching, and unlike my Vipers, can walk in them. Good thrust and turn on a dime. <br>Must wear fin tethers(Nuisance Strings are my choice) though, cause they are expensive to replace. <br>I too will keep buying them. Review by XJudge
- NOT GOOD
- the only place i would use these fins is in the pool when when im training for a great summer or winter swell to come through as far as using it in surf not happening. not enough power. nice fins but when charging 4-5 ft hawaiian waves at any location be prepared for an air drop. CHURCHILL MAKAPU'U are the way to go if not use vipers. Review by MIKAELEKEONI
- These fins are extremely comfortable especially for riders with wider feet. I used vipers for a few years but switched to these due to the constant cramps during long sessions. Use tethers!!! You will loose them on the first clean up set, and they sink straight to the bottom. Overall great fin. Review by Simon
- got them for a trip to moule gwada they were sick Review by gwada
- quick fins but depends on ur style Review by d
- i like these fins. the only thing is it sinks so gatta buy the teathers. but other than that this is the best fins i had Review by 808bodyboarder
- problem with size
- Great fins. Huge problem thoug, I wear size 12 running shoes and these XL fins are too small for me! Review by rodolfo
- Comfy tight fit and good power. I really loved these fins but had to quit buying them cuz reefy spots tear em up and they begin to break apart with time. However, great fins for breaks that are mostly sandy. Review by Brandon Boi
- Good but...
- Hands down the most comfortably fin I've ever owned because I have wider feet. No need for booties or sock since the silicone is soft and will not rub you raw. However, I've gone through about 4 pair already since heavy use on the reef break will eventually wear them out (especially the toe area side, it's the first to go). I probably would get more life out of a different brand, but I wouldn't trade the comfort and thrust for anything. What's the use of having a pair with a long life if your feet are in pain and cramp up 45 min into a session. I'll keep buying these as long as they make them. Don't be dumb, invest the $10 and buy some tethers. Review by BigWaveDave
- great fins
- exellent thrust and defnatly the most comfortable fin out there .you can hardly tell thay are on even after many hours Review by adam
- Good but...
- Big Deep Tubes
- I love these fins, and have owned several pairs so far. I still have to wear fin socks with them, even though they're soft, I get rubbed. They track well on big waves, but remember to always wear your tethers! I used to get cramps with old Vipers, and rarely do with these, unless I'm out for a really long time. Thrust is pretty good, and the draining feature is great - who wants to take their fins off when they get out to the line-up to get pebbles out? If they floated they'd rate 5 stars Review by Raygraph
- These fins are the most comfortable fin I have ever worn. The material doesn't give any blisters, burns, rashes, or whatever your wanna call it. The channel is excellent, shoots out sand and water faster than any other fin I have used. It doesn't give any cramps, even after hours of being in the water. <br>The only downside to these is they lack power, not a ton but you do notice it. I found if you take longer and harder strokes you get more momentum. <br>Because I have such wide feet its hard for me to find fins that don't give cramps after an hour but I am trying these for a while to see if they are worth it. Review by Bryce
- I used to have vipers but had to have foot surgery due to some issues. When I was finally ready to hit the waves again I was in extreme pain from the rubber rubbing on my foot. I gave it a few months and it didnt go away. I saw that these were silicone and some of the "softest" fins around. I purchased them and instantly the pain went away. I have wide feet to and the vipers just werent cutting it. These fins are great!!!!!! Review by McSquizy
- best fins
- No foot cramps ive been in the water for upto 6 hours n my feet never hurt once great power churchills r faster but not enuff to stop buying these great foot pocket and the sand goes right out instantly all in all my fave fin Review by bowl rider li ny
- i got a pair of these fins for a cabo trip the suck!!! lost them about 20 min into our lovers rock session u get better kick out of the O.G. techs Review by motox703
- Not impressed
- Tried these out while visiting a buddy in Oahu. Comfortable, but lack the power that I'm used to. I'll stick with Vipers. Review by MacDub