BZ products are among the most instantly recognizable in the world of bodyboarding, and the company sponsors many of the world's top professionals, including Jeff Hubbard. Incorporating cutting-edge engineering with stylish design, BZ products are highly recommended by bodyboard enthusiasts the world over.
Choosing the Right BZ Product
Selecting the right BZ product requires weighing the rider's physical characteristics against his or her board preferences. Novices can use the following basic guidelines:
- For length, choose a board that comes to within about an inch of the navel when held vertically against the rider's body
- Riders should choose a width that allows them to hold the board comfortably but snugly beneath one arm
- It's standard for companies, including BZ products, to make board with 60/40 rail distributions between bottom and top
- Novice riders shouldn't be too concerned with nose and tail design, and riders discover their preferences as they improve in skill
- For durability, choose a polypro core, ideally with a double stringer for reinforcement
Fins are considered essential accessories, as they allow riders to propel themselves forward when swimming with considerable more power as well as maintain better control when riding a wave. BZ produces a range of swim fins in a variety of styles with a complete range of features designed to help novices and experts alike. eBodyboarding.com is one of the Web's leading online surf superstores, carrying an outstanding selection of lifestyle apparel, equipment and bodyboarding accessories. The store is also pleased to offer free add-ons with every order, free wax with every board purchase, free same-day shipping on U.S. orders over $124.99 in value and a low price guarantee.