Safe Sea SPF50 Sunscreen Lotion with Sea Lice and Jelly Fish Sting Protection (Pack of 2)
SAFESEA-SPF50x2Out of stock
Safe Sea contains unique and patented ingredients that protect against jellyfish stings in several ways:
- Chemical stoppers reduce pressure in the stinging cells, preventing the jellyfish from firing its stings.
- Safe Sea lotion works by inactivating the stinging cells in several biochemical sites. It reduces tentacle skin attachments, mimics jellyfish self-recognition, blocks stinging cells activation, and interferes with the cellular signal, reducing the internal osmotic pressure in the nematocyst capsule.
In less scientific words:
- - The Safe Sea lotion’s slippery texture makes it difficult for the stinging tentacles to get a grip.
- - Chemicals (stoppers) in the lotion block up the sites where the stinging process is activated.
- - Other inhibitors (stoppers) block the chemical pathway.
- - The chemical stoppers reduce pressure in the stinging cells, preventing the jellyfish from firing its stings.
- Dermatologically tested and designed for use on adults or children over 6 months of age.
- Waterproof formula retains SPF after 80 minutes of water activity or perspiring.
- Contains vitamins E, B.
- 4 fl oz bottle
Have Questions? Ask The Team
eBodyboarding.com does not do direct exchanges unless you come to our location. If you want to return an item and get a different item/size/color, etc., please place a new order for the replacement item, and contact us to get an RA (return for the item(s) you are returning. Once we receive the returned item, your card will be credited.
If you ordered swimfins from us and they don't fit, we do NOT cover return shipping fees! Please note that swimfin sizing is provided by the fin manufacturer and will vary from brand to brand. Foot pocket width varies as well. If you want advice on sizing, please email, live chat, or call, but understand that any recommendation we provide is exactly that- a RECOMMENDATION and is no way a guarantee of fit and you will still be required to cover return shipping costs.
There are no returns on anything that has been used, or in the case of boards, unwrapped from their packaging. Also no returns are permitted on certain custom items (custom bodyboards), DVDs, secondhand items or blemished items. If you bought an item of clothing and washed it, we cannot accept a return. Shrinkage is not a valid reason for returning clothing.
For more information about our return policy here.
FREE Continental USA shipping on orders over $79.99 (restrictions apply- see below)
Click here for International shipping information