Just imagine the perfect bodyboarding trip. Palm trees swaying in the tropical breeze. Water so warm it's like taking a bath. 3-time World Champ Jeff Hubbard in the water with you. Turquoise barrels spinning over vibrant, colorful coral reef. A bungalow next to the beach, all-you-can-eat meals, a full bar, swimming pool, a beach bar on the sand and nothing to do but spend your days riding waves, eating and drinking, and wiling away your nights relaxing under balmy, moonlit skies.
Stop imagining and live that dream. eBodyboarding.com presents the Tavi Tube Tour with Jeff Hubbard and Jay and Vicki Reale (and others). We have worked with the world's Gold Standard for surf resorts, Tavarua Island Resort in Fiji to put together a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you will regret if you miss! Set your calendar for March 10-17th, 2018. You'll hop on a plane to Nadi, Fiji arriving on the morning of the 10th and be motored out to incredible Tavarua Island Resort where you'll shed your worries and cares and exchange them for legendary Fijian hospitality and a tropical paradise on this 25-acre island for the next week.
We'll have multiple daily sessions in the world class waves of Cloudbreak, Restaurant's, Wilkes, Namotu and other spots along with coaching tips from Jeff Hubbard and others. We'll have fun "contests" like "biggest barrel", "worst wipeout", etc. and screen a few old school bodyboarding vids, and spend lots of time relaxing and talking story in between. There will be plenty of snorkeling, SUPing, soft top riding out front of the resort, and excursions (if you're so inclined) to explore the local fishing grounds, sandbars, and other options. We'll also have special gifts for all participants, and memories to last a lifetime!
Sound like your cup 'o tea? Here are the details:
Dates: March 10th - March 17th, 2018
- * Seven nights air-conditioned bure accommodations (Saturday/Saturday).
- * Surf transfers by boat to all breaks
- * Three epic meals per day.
- * Use of island facilities and equipment (SUP, Kayak etc).
- * Airline, departure, and hotel taxes.
- * Sessions and coaching tips with Jeff, Jay and Vicki
- * Old school video night
- * Traditional Fijian Kava ceremony
- * Talk Story, YouTube and Facebook Live events with Jeff.
- * Awards night for Best Tube Ride, Biggest Wipeout, Most Improved, Jeff's Pick, and more!
- * Killer bodyboarding goodie bag (Tavi Tube Tour trucker hat and t-shirt plus other goodies)
- * Photo packages of you riding and island lifestyle pics of you and your family will be available at an additional cost by renowned photographer Scott Winer @fijichili
- *Beverages other than coffee, tea, water and juice
- *Round trip airport transfers (billed to your room)- about $80
- *Tips for island staff at the end of the trip...we suggest about $100-$150 total for boatmen and staff. (Cash only).
- *Board fees incurred by the airlines (typically only charged for surfboards). $100 in 2016
- *Roughly $25 to buy Kava root upon arrival to be taken to the island for the Kava ceremony.
- *Wi-Fi- About $120/week or $35/day for one device (discount for more than one device).
- *VAT and HTT taxes- 20% of the total bill to be charged on your final bill.
Land only (airfare purchased separately):
- Couples: USD$5105 (1 bodyboarder, 1 non)
- Adult - USD$3506
- Teen (12-14) - USD$1192
- Child (2-11) - USD$760
Land and air from LAX:
- Couples: USD$7865 (1 bodyboarder, 1 non)
- Adult - USD$4786
- Teen (12-14) - USD$2472
- Child (2-11) - USD$1655
Land and air from HNL:
- Couples: USD$7247 (1 bodyboarder, 1 non)
- Adult - USD$4477
- Teen (12-14) - USD$2163
- Child (2-11) - USD$1426
Coming from Australia or another country? Book air separately.
For more information about the island see Jay's article below from theinertia.com:
Email us to reserve your spot!