Gear Aid Revivex Wetsuit + DrySuit Shampoo
- Also safe for use on HydroSkin®, watershoes, gloves, fishing waders, spandex bodysuits and more.
- Leaves gear free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits.
- Chlorine damages neoprene and the shampoo neutralizes it. When wearing wetsuits, HydroSkin® and sprayskirts in swimming pools, wash regularly.
- Prevents premature aging and oxidation. Gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts longer.
- To use, mix 2 oz. Shampoo in 4 gallons of water. You can apply Shampoo directly to heavily soiled areas. Soak for 10 minutes, then agitate with kneading motion. Rinse with fresh water and air dry.
- Made in USA.
Have Questions? Ask The Team
eBodyboarding.com does not do direct exchanges unless you come to our location. If you want to return an item and get a different item/size/color, etc., please place a new order for the replacement item, and contact us to get an RA (return for the item(s) you are returning. Once we receive the returned item, your card will be credited.
If you ordered swimfins from us and they don't fit, we do NOT cover return shipping fees! Please note that swimfin sizing is provided by the fin manufacturer and will vary from brand to brand. Foot pocket width varies as well. If you want advice on sizing, please email, live chat, or call, but understand that any recommendation we provide is exactly that- a RECOMMENDATION and is no way a guarantee of fit and you will still be required to cover return shipping costs.
There are no returns on anything that has been used, or in the case of boards, unwrapped from their packaging. Also no returns are permitted on certain custom items (custom bodyboards), DVDs, secondhand items or blemished items. If you bought an item of clothing and washed it, we cannot accept a return. Shrinkage is not a valid reason for returning clothing.
For more information about our return policy here.
FREE Continental USA shipping on orders over $79.99 (restrictions apply- see below)
Click here for International shipping information