Mike Stewart Gyroll Ultra Light Double Board Bag - Grey
The Ultra-Light is made of easily compressible rip stop nylon and is the only single day use board bag that you can fit in a small back pack pocket.
Enlarge the image to see how it folds out.
Fits 1 board up to 43.5" or two boards up to 41.5".
3 Exterior fin and accessory pockets (2 dry and 1 mesh)
Backpack strap converts into a shoulder strap
2 Mesh webbing back straps
External dimensions: 43" x 23"
1. Empty bag completely
2. Open all zippers on Top Pouch close all the other zippers
3. Flip bag over so back pack straps are up
4. Fold sides inward to the width of the inner bag
5. From bottom of bag roll tightly up towards the nose in hand length folds.
6. Once all the way at the top, flip the bag over
7. Peel back the top pouch lid until the inner pouch lid is exposed
8. Grab the inner pouch lid and fold it back up and over the bundle
I placed my order from San Juan, Puerto Rico, and "eBodyboarding.com" delivered as promised all the way from San Clemente, California. Vicki and Jay kept the communications line op... view moreen the whole time. Thank you so very much and keep the great vibes!!! ☀️?? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ view less
I recently purchased the Gyroll Ultra Light Double Board Bag and was very impressed with the 3 storage areas. Plenty of room for your fins, wetsuit, towel along with 2 boards. I ... view morewould highly recommend this bag.
Great customer service from Jay, Vicki and the crew of eBodyboarding!
Quality Product with Quality Service from eBodyboarding!
Really happy with my new MS Gyroll Bag. Plenty of room with generously sized pouches on the front. Fits my 42 MS Pro Tech, my swim fins and plenty of room extra. But honestly even ... view moremore happier with the customer service eBodyboarding consistently gives. Shout out to Vicki & Jay and team for working hard to make sure we all get what we need as quickly as possible! view less