Mike Stewart Viper Swimfins
Mike Stewart Viper Swimfins
Wider, shorter blade design for quick acceleration.
Beveled sidewalls improve control.
Delta tail design; which I have found to enhance control and minimize drag.
Maximum foot pocket drainage eliminates any sand or pebbles in your kick.
Rivet grip tread enhances footing on slippery rocks yet won’t snag on coral or sharp objects.
All VIPER surfing fins float high and are visible in the roughest surf conditions.
All VIPER surfing fins are made of superior 100% natural rubber compounds.
Boxed in a sturdy recycled cardboard and printed with soy base ink.
MS Viper pocket sizing:
- Swimfin size XS: Foot pocket width: 3". Foot pocket length: 8.5". Mens shoe size: 3-4.
- Swimfin size S: Foot pocket width: 3". Foot pocket length: 9.5". Mens shoe size: 4-6.
- Swimfin size M: Foot pocket width: 3.5". Foot pocket length: 9.75". Mens shoe size: 6-8.
- Swimfin size ML: Foot pocket width: 3.5". Foot pocket length: 10.5". Mens shoe size: 8-10.
- Swimfin size L: Foot pocket width: 3.75". Foot pocket length: 11". Mens shoe size: 10-11
- Swimfin size XL: Foot pocket width: 4". Foot pocket length: 11.5". Mens shoe size: 11-13.
- Swimfin size 2XL: Foot pocket width: 4.5". Foot pocket length: 12". Mens shoe size: 14-15.
***** TIPS *****
YELLOW DOT MS Vipers are made with the STIFF rubber compound.
ORANGE, PINK and GREEN DOT MS Vipers are made with the FLEX SOFTER rubber compound
Have Questions? Ask The Team
eBodyboarding.com does not do direct exchanges unless you come to our location. If you want to return an item and get a different item/size/color, etc., please place a new order for the replacement item, and contact us to get an RA (return for the item(s) you are returning. Once we receive the returned item, your card will be credited.
If you ordered swimfins from us and they don't fit, we do NOT cover return shipping fees! Please note that swimfin sizing is provided by the fin manufacturer and will vary from brand to brand. Foot pocket width varies as well. If you want advice on sizing, please email, live chat, or call, but understand that any recommendation we provide is exactly that- a RECOMMENDATION and is no way a guarantee of fit and you will still be required to cover return shipping costs.
There are no returns on anything that has been used, or in the case of boards, unwrapped from their packaging. Also no returns are permitted on certain custom items (custom bodyboards), DVDs, secondhand items or blemished items. If you bought an item of clothing and washed it, we cannot accept a return. Shrinkage is not a valid reason for returning clothing.
For more information about our return policy here.
FREE Continental USA shipping on orders over $79.99 (restrictions apply- see below)
Click here for International shipping information