Safe Sea SPF50 Sunscreen Lotion with Sea Lice and Jelly Fish Sting Protection (6 pack)
Our Safe Sea® sting protection with integrated SPF 50+ sun block in a special formula that's perfect for children and adults with sensitive skin. Protect the whole family against jellyfish, sea lice, stinging corals and more with this anti jellyfish sunscreen. Maximum UVA and UVB sun protection also!
Safe Sea contains unique and patented ingredients that protect against jellyfish stings in several ways:
Chemical stoppers reduce pressure in the stinging cells, preventing the jellyfish from firing its stings.
Safe Sea lotion works by inactivating the stinging cells in several biochemical sites. It reduces tentacle skin attachments, mimics jellyfish self-recognition, blocks stinging cells activation, and interferes with the cellular signal, reducing the internal osmotic pressure in the nematocyst capsule.
In less scientific words:
- The Safe Sea lotion’s slippery texture makes it difficult for the stinging tentacles to get a grip.
- Chemicals (stoppers) in the lotion block up the sites where the stinging process is activated.
- Other inhibitors (stoppers) block the chemical pathway.
- The chemical stoppers reduce pressure in the stinging cells, preventing the jellyfish from firing its stings.
PABA-free, non-comedogenic, biodegradable.
Dermatologically tested and designed for use on adults or children over 6 months of age.
Waterproof formula retains SPF after 80 minutes of water activity or perspiring.
Contains vitamins E, B.
4 fl oz bottle
The worlds only sunscreen that protects your skin against jellyfish stings, keeping ocean lovers in the water and out of agony.
Get shipping costs before ordering! * Add the items you want to your cart.
* Click the shopping cart link at the top of our website.
* Click "view cart".
* Use the "get shipping estimates" feature to see exact shipping costs and shipping methods available.
* For more information click here. Link: - https://www.ebodyboarding.com/pages/shipping-rates
Want to know how to do a maneuver? How to install a leash? How to wax your board? How to even sit on your bodyboard? Our very own Jay Reale has you covered and if he doesn't then please send us an email requesting help or what video you would like to see.