by Jay Reale on
Links to all our Blog posts can be found on this page. Click the link below to navigate to the Blog you want to read.
- Get your kid out in the ocean
- How to choose a bodyboard
- How to choose a new pair of swimfins
- Bicep leash vs. wrist leash
- How to bodyboard- Tips and tricks with Jay Reale
- How to install a leash on a bodyboard
- How to prevent swimfin cuts
- Boogie Board or bodyboard? What's the difference?
- A beginner's guide to wetsuits
- How to take care of your bodyboard
- How to duckdive
- How to modify your swimfins
- Bodyboard construction
- Why the Kidslider might be the last board you'll need to buy
- Fin Tethers are cheap insurance
- Which Beater Board is best?
- Which Go Pro bodyboard mount is best?
- Tom Morey- the man who invented the bodyboard
- Stickers and stamps
- The Quintessential Ben Severson
- Pipeline- the bodyboarding proving ground
- Bodyboarding- what is it about this sport?
HeadHunter SPF 50 Surf & Sport Continuous SprayAdd to Wish List
HeadHunter SPF 50 Surf & Sport Continuous Spray Head Hunter continuous spray sunscreen gives you complete coverage in a lightweight , quick dry, non-slip formula. Great for all land based activities . It is very important to apply the lifestyle formulas...
Movement Bodyboarding Book Tender w/ Movie CodeAdd to Wish List
Movement Bodyboarding Book Tender w/ Movie Code Tender is a 134-page hardcover masterpiece , charting the life of two-time bodyboarding World Champion Pierre Louis Costes and his rise from inspired grom to the top of the world. Part biography and...
Mike Stewart Gyroll Ultra Light Double Board Bag - with FREE Changing matAdd to Wish List
Mike Stewart Gyroll Ultra Light Double Board Bag - with FREE Changing mat The Science Ultra-Light Bodyboard Bag by Mike Stewart: with FREE Chaning Mat The Ultra-Light is made of easily compressible rip stop nylon and is the only single...
KNEKT Soft Top Tail Board MountAdd to Wish List
The Knekt Board Mount was designed and tested by Hawaiian waterman Jerrett Lau, in some of the heaviest conditions offered in Hawaii. This strong, lightweight, aluminum and stainless steel construction will offer a smooth stable support for your GoPro as...
Catch Surf Odysea Boog Skim 45" Surfboard - TurquoiseAdd to Wish List
Catch Surf Odysea Boog Skim 45" Surfboard - Turquoise BOOG SKIM! IT’S THE FUTURE!! The Boog Skim is a specially designed bodyboard perfect for skimboarding yet still shreds for both stand-up and prone ripping! It’s soft yet durable construction means...
eBodyboarding Launch Out Logo Long Sleeve RashguardAdd to Wish List
eBodyboarding Launch Out Logo Long Sleeve Rashguard The most comfortable rashguard you will ever wear. Super soft, quick dry material with flatlock stitching. Junior and adult sized rash guards in 8 different cool colors in short and long sleeve UPF50+...
Orange / Black
Navy / White
Lime Green / Black
Blue / White
- + 5
eBodyboarding Double Padded Reflector Wet/Dry BagAdd to Wish List
eBodyboarding Double Padded Reflector Wet/Dry Bag Our most popular bag is the perfect do-it-all hybrid bag that works for day-to-day use as well as air travel. It features reflective outer material to reduce heat build-up on the board. 5mm padding...